Speaking of vibrating, there are a handful of apps dedicated to that specific function. Of all of the free massagers I tested, I felt Efusion Co.’s was the best. It is ad powered, but the ads don’t get in the way of the functionality of this app. It has five different vibration settings to best suit the needs of you and your partner. One of the features that sets this app apart is the dedicated stop button, which allows you to turn off the app immediately when it’s time to toss the phone aside. While you may not be able to use this app for the long haul, it is definitely a way to start some light flirtation or kindle the fires of romance.
- 1 in 6 smartphone apps scams users, drains battery life, steals money
- Voice Recorder HD for iOS is now available on Apple Watch
- Why you should Record Class Lectures with Voice Recorder HD
- How to Import Your Passwords from LastPass to PassKeys
- LastPass Hacked, Switch to PassKeys for Better Protection